- 2.5 c. Whole Wheat flour
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- ½ c. canned pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 TB peanut butter
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Whisk together all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add water as needed to make dough workable (dough should be dry and stiff)
- Roll dough to ¼ inch thickness on floured surface, place on baking sheet and cut into squares
- Use cookie cutters to create fun shapes
- Roll dough into ½ inch thick roll and slice into ½ inch pieces
- Bake in preheated oven for about 40 minutes or until hardened.
- If treats are crisp, store in airtight container; if treats are still soft inside, store in refrigerator to maintain freshness.