Store bought tortilla chips cannot compare to these. These are also much more figure-friendly than store-bought chips. The chips are also thicker, so they can stand up to your most delicious dips! Add some cumin and lime juice before baking for a zesty chip, add garlic powder, Parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of oregano for an Italian-inspired snack! You can also sprinkle cinnamon sugar over these babies to make a perfect vehicle for your favorite fruit dip!
- Corn tortillas (in the Latin section of your grocery store)
- Oil (canola, vegetable, olive oil)
- Seasonings (salt, cumin, garlic, oregano, cinnamon, sugar…)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cut a stack of tortillas into 6 wedges
- Spray cooking sheet with oil, spread wedges on cooking sheet in single layer
- Spray tortilla wedges with a little more oil, add spices
- Bake for 10-20 minutes (depending on your oven and amount of chips), or until edges of chips are golden.
- Remove chips from oven (chips will crisp up as they cool)