So I failed at posting a long, mushy-gushy one-year anniversary story.
Instead, over 2 Caramel Macchiatos at Starbucks (Daniel’s former workplace), we came up with this list of 9 things that we have learned in the past year.
1. Laundry and dishes don’t do themselves. And it doesn’t get any easier to do either after said laundry or dishes pile up for days…
2. Cold hand and feet aren’t necessarily a function of the weather outside.
3. I (Holly) have no concept of time. Daniel is the only thing that allows us to get places at a reasonable time.
4. Your husband can’t read your mind (nor does he want to).
5. Sometimes it’s hard being a grown up.
6. Don’t wait until you get to church to have your morning cup of coffee. Many irritable Sunday mornings could have been avoided if we had just made coffee at home before going to church (where there is FREE coffee).
9. It’s fun having a buddy around all the time!
Most importantly though, we have learned how to love. Love God, Love one another and love others!