Since my schedule is going to be changing a bit, I thought it would be a good idea to write down some of my exercise routine goals!
One of my most favorite bloggers, Tina fromFaithFitnessFun, posted this AWESOME 3,000 in 35 challenge. The challenge is to complete 3,000 ab exercises in 35 days, and none of the moves are plain-old crunches or sit-ups! There is an accountability page where all of the participants will tally up their weekly totals, and I plan on sharing my thoughts on here as well! Be looking for a weekly exercise update!
In addition to almost-daily abdominal exercises, I plan on loosely following this weekly exercise plan! I’ve been averaging 2-3 Bodyrock.tv workouts per week, but since I’ll have more time on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I really want to get back to running more regularly!
- Monday: Bodyrock.tv workout
- Tuesday: Run (starting at 20-30 minutes)
- Wednesday: Bodyrock.tv workout
- Thursday: Run
- Friday: Run Make-up Day (in case Tues or Thurs doesn’t work) or Rest/Long Walk with Silas
- Saturday: BodyRock.tv workout or Run
- Sunday: Rest Day (I can never seem to muster up much energy after church on Sunday mornings!)
I don’t really mind if I don’t follow this plan to a T, but I really want to get a little more routine into my daily schedule. Exercise is important to me. Once the blood gets flowing, I feel more energized and more ready to take on the day!
Woo hoo! I’m excited to share my progress with you all!