Betcha thought I forgot about our weekly Fitness Friday post, but here it is!
I guess technically this is a Fitness Saturday, but I don’t care. Let’s pretend it’s Friday again!
- Saturday: REST! We played at the pool for a while!
- Sunday: BodyRock.tv workout- “Marine Corps Workout” (same one as last week, I loved it!) (200 Abs towards weekly total)
- Monday: 100 Abs and REST!
- Tuesday: 2 Mile
RunSwim- it was SO humid!
- Wednesday: BodyRock.tv workout- “What’s my Name?” (80 Abs towards weekly total); Started mowing the grass
- Thursday: 5 Mile Run (on a treadmill because it is BLAZING hot outside!); Finished mowing the grass; Gave Silas a bath with the hose
- Friday: REST
Miles Run: 7
Abs: 280 (towards my 3,000 in 35 Abs Challenge)
So, not the most exercise filled week, but it still felt great to move! Plus, I am really, REALLY happy that I did a 5 mile run. I’ve been having trouble with getting in more than 4 or 4.5 miles, so heading to the air-conditioned gym was definitely a good decision to get me out of the heat and HUMIDITY. One negative from that run- my legs are still really stiff, I think that my legs just don’t care for the treadmill too much.
That’s all for this week! Hopefully I’ll figure out a way to log some more miles next week- I suppose that might mean a few visits to the treadmill…
And now, a totally unrelated picture…
See ‘yall later! Look for some fun blog posts including:
- Ashley’s Birthday Celebration
- Fun with Matthew
- New Recipes!