Hello Friends- get ready for a DOUBLE DOSE of Fitness Friday (on a Saturday… again)! Life has been a little hectic lately, and I just haven’t carved out time for blogging 🙂 BUT- today is a special treat- workout recaps from the past two weeks! Hooray!
The last Fitness Friday was posted during our St. Louis trip! Sunday we traveled back home, and Monday we took the day off, relaxing and getting the house back in order!
This week’s recap starts on Tuesday, August 16th
- Tuesdsay: Run 5.25 Miles (Felt REALLY good! Daniel even came and biked along with me on the Legacy Trail!)
- Wednesday: Quick 30 minute Run during my lunch break at work
- Thursday: 7 Mile bike ride with Daniel around town (I heard that Ashley K and her hubs also did a couples bike ride that night too!)
- Friday: Super Sucky attempt at a workout: 1 mile run and a few weights and abs. Probably should’ve taken a rest day!
- Saturday: Insanity: Cardio Recovery with the KY Fit Club! (<– FREE SATURDAY MORNING WORKOUT!)
- Sunday: We took Silas for a walk on the Legacy Trail! Pup is such a wimp, we went maybe 3 miles round trip!
- Monday:Run/Strength Workout that I stole from Lindsay at Cotter Crunch
-Run 10 Min (with Silas) (1.09 Miles)
-50 squats; 30 raised push ups (using toy box); 25 leg lifts; 25 bicycles
-Run 10 Min (1.14 Miles)
-60 Lunges; 30 Push Ups (last 10 Tri Pushups); 50 Bicycles
-Run 10 Min (1.42 Miles)
-40 squats (last 10 jump squats); 10 Push Ups; 20 Tricep Push Ups (one armed)
– 5 Min Cool Down walk with Silas
Total Mileage: 3.65
- Tuesday: 1 hour walk with the adorable little boy I nanny for and ROCK CLIMBING with Daniel at the Johnson Center (yay for being able to get into the university workout center!) I did two 5.7 and one 5.8 route! (and we biked to and from the gym! Yay for functional workouts!)
- Wednesday:30 Mins on Elliptical during break at work (aka magazine time!)
- Thursday: 30 minute walk while nannying; Fast 30 minute run on the treadmill at the Johnson Center before my first classes of the semester!
- Friday: 1 Hour walk with the Kiddo while Nannying (we walked to the bookstore to buy some fun Truck and Tractor books!)
Sheeeeeew. Thanks for sticking with me! I’m going to try to get back to posting on a semi-regular schedule. What would you like to read this week!?