Anyone else remember the “breakfast beverage” called Five Alive? My parents never bought it, but I remember slurping down the juicy goodness at friends’ houses after a sleepover (or rather a talk-the-whole-night-over).
Last 5 People I talked to on the phone (my personal phone, not @ work):
Last 5 Meals I Ate:
- Rice with flax, PB & J and COFFEE for breakfast
- Rice cake with Jam (before running)
- SUPER delicious Frittata and Chocolate Chip Chickpea Bars (above) (dinner last night)
- Apple and a couple Russel Stover Dark Chocolates (snack yesterday)
- Leftovers (lunch yesterday)
Last 5 Places I’ve Traveled:
- Louisville (to hang out with family)
- Louisville (to hang out with friends)
- St. Louis (to visit our friends, check out our Schlafly Visit!)
- Cincinnati (for a Friend’s wedding)
- Louisville (to hang out with friends AND family)
Next 5 Places I will Go:
Last 5 Workouts:
This is from last year’s Turkey Trot!
- 7.2 miles this morning
- 7.5 miles on Saturday
- 3 mile run and YOGA with Ashley on Friday!
- It’s So On Right Now BodyRock.tv workout and 1 hour walk on Thursday
- Wicked Things BodyRock.tv workout and 1 hour walk on Tuesday
5 Things Making Me Happy:
- Cooler temperatures!
- Rekindled passion for running
- COFFEE and homemade kombucha
- Snuggling with my hubs
Have a wonderful Tuesday!