We’re counting down the days until finals are OVER!
Reasons to celebrate (as if you need any reason to celebrate!)
(picture from justbeer.wordpress.com)
- The Husband just finished the GRE!
- Tomorrow is Wednesday (aka almost to the weekend!)
- We’re taking a CIRCUS CLASS this weekend! I’m excited
- Our Christmas shopping is 90% done! Now we just need to decide what we want to do for one another…
- Chelsey from Clean Eating Chelsey promised to not stop making soup, here’s the proof:
- I started Jamie Eason’s LiveFit 12 week Training Program, and I’m loving it so far! I first read the LiveFit program this on Meals and Moves, a fabulous blog written by the equally fabulous Janetha.
- My right leg has been acting strange. One day, my proximal hamstring hurt (aka hamstring near my rear), so I took a week off of running. It started hurting after the YMCA Turkey Trot. I did a test run last Friday, and my gait was off. No pain, no real tightness, but I just felt kind of awkward and my right leg just sort of ‘flopped’ for lack of a better term. I still got in about 3 miles, but they were just strange feeling. SO- that is all to say that I’m celebrating the fact that my no running days have coincided with nasty weather days! I got lucky!
- Silas is cute.
- Tina, who used to blog over at Faith, Fitness, Fun recently took a huge step of faith to start blogging at Best Body Fitness! She’s a super awesome woman of God, mom and personal trainer! And, she’s SUPER relatable, I definitely recommend clicking over and saying “Hi” to Tina!
- It’s bedtime!
Have a wonderful time celebrating the little things in life! (And the husband would suggest drinking a Sierra Nevada 2011 Celebration Ale to celebrate as well!)