Baby was the size of a pineapple!
So far the “30’s” have been great! Check out all of the wonderful things that happened this week:
- FINISHED summer classes! I took French 101 and 102 this summer on campus, and I took Music 100 online (credits that didn’t’ transfer when I transferred from Denison University to UK). AND- I got A’s in both! Yippee!
- Ate lots of yogurt and cottage cheese
- Had my last day of work at the wonderful gym I’ve been at for 1 year and 8 months
- Bought my first pair of maternity pants!!! (I went to Clothes Mentor in Lexington- it’s a sister-store to Plato’s closet- I only paid $8 for a pair!)
- Mowed our yard in Lexington for the LAST time, and felt like I had just run a really hard race afterwards
- Got asked if I wanted a chair at the dog park, BY A MAN (I emphasize the “by a man” part because I feel like guys rarely say anything!)
How I’m Feeling
Well, I’m starting to feel the “weight” of our little one. It feels like something heavy is actually sitting in my stomach, where as in previous weeks, I never really felt any of the extra weight at all! But now it definitely feels more “concentrated” in my belly! Does that make sense?
Next week’s post will be from CINCINNATI! I’m here now, but I’ll save details about our move for next week
Dear Baby Girl,
We did it! We made it through summer classes! When we found out that we were pregnant with YOU (back in early February), we decided that I would take summer classes to set myself up for having fewer classes to take after you make your arrival! I will have to go back to school at some point, but don’t worry- I’ll only be going back part time and I’ll make sure to have a fantastic sitter come to watch you, my dear! And, I won’t even be thinking about going back to school until January. I wonder if you picked up on any French or if you could hear the classical music that I blasted when I had to write my papers?
Thanks for being my little buddy on the walks to and from campus. And I’m very thankful that you’ve been such an easy little one to carry so far- I don’t know how I would have made it through the summer if I had been super sick or if my body hadn’t adapted so well to carrying such precious “cargo”. Your daddy sent me the sweetest text message a few weeks ago, he’s really looking forward to meeting you even if he’s not too keen on this whole pregnancy thing. I can’t wait to meet you!